Occupational Therapy comprises interventions that help the patient recover his or her mobility functions faster after an injury or a major surgery. You may think that your illness or temporary disability is stopping you from living your fullest life but at Mary’s Help Home Health Services, Inc. we believe otherwise.
With occupational therapy, you can regain your mobility skills and become more independent as you recover. Services included in Occupational Therapy are:
- Coping Strategies to Overcoming Disability
- Home Safety Training
- Range of Motion
- Balance Restoration Training
- Traumatic Brain Injury Therapy
- Reducing Strains through Work Simplification
- Chronic Pain Management
- Lymphedema Management and Care
- Muscle Control Training
- Training in the Use of Mobility Assistive Devices
- Coaching on Practices to Promote Work Safety
- Re-Training of Basic Self-Care Skills
Talk to our care coordinators or home health advisors at Mary’s Help Home Health Services, Inc. You can call us at 707-645-7447 to learn more about your options with Occupational Therapy.