Meet our Staff
The staff at Mary’s Help Home Health Services, Inc. shares your goal to achieve better health or to recover faster at home. Such goals can be fulfilled when you have a team behind you every step of the way throughout your rehabilitative journey.
We are proud to introduce a well-trained team that has compassion and patience to assist clients in their homes. Our team is composed of:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)
- Case Managers / Care Coordinators
- Medical Social Workers (MSW)
- Speech Therapist (ST)
- Physical Therapists (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
All members of the staff are licensed/certified, bonded and insured. To meet them personally, please feel free to call us at 707-645-7447 and set an appointment.