Patients who have been diagnosed with chronic illness may be permitted by their doctor to continue treatment in the home setting rather than prolong their hospital stay. In which case, Mary’s Help Home Health Services, Inc. can provide Skilled Nursing Care in the patient’s home.
Our nurses will attend to the medical care needs of the patient following a care plan with directions from the patient’s physician.
- Medication Instruction and Management
- Cardiovascular Disorder Care
- Incontinence Management
- Drawing Blood and Lab Work
- Anti-Coagulation Therapy
- Blood Pressure and Vital Signs Monitoring
- Surgical Aftercare
- Infusion Therapy
- Family-Patient Health Teaching
- Symptom Control
- Respiratory Disorders (COPD)
- Care for Patients with Heart Failure Tendencies
Talk to our care coordinators or home health advisors at Mary’s Help Home Health Services, Inc. You can call us at 707-645-7447 to learn more about your options with Nursing Care at home.